Every ticket is a pit pass! No extra ticket is required in order to gain access into the pits where teams are working on their cars.
General Ticketing Information
- The entire spectator (Lucas Oil) side of the track is general admission for all four (4) days.
- Reserved seating is on the pit side (Penske) side of the track.
- If a customer is disabled and, in a wheelchair, they only need to purchase a general admission ticket since they will be seated at the platforms along the fence.
- Aisle seats begin with a number one (1). Seat number 15 is NOT an aisle seat.
- Each of the rows in the sections are also letters of the alphabet. Row A is the closest to the ground and it works upwards with row Z being at the top of the grandstands.
- General Admission: Guarantees fans into the event but not a seat
- Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands
- Premium Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands. Premiums Reserved asl the last 2 seats of each row