Posts tagged Auto Locator Grudge Racing
Maple Grove Raceway will be celebrating Independence Day weekend with a slate of racing featuring local competitors.
The weekend kicks off Friday night with Auto Locator Grudge Racing. Those wanting to see what their car can do on a racetrack are welcome to enter Maple Grove’s gates after 4 p.m. Racing begins promptly at 5. Admission is $20 for street driven cars and $25 for entries on a trailer. Spectators are $10 with children 12 and under free.
The 10th Sunoco Race Fuels Money Trail race of the season gets underway Saturday with gates opening at 9 a.m. and time trials at 10. Eliminations will begin immediately after the second time run.
Sunday will be a busy day as the Money Trail will be racing alongside the Boninfante B1 Index Series and the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racing Association.
Gates open at 8 a.m. with time trials at 9. Eliminations will follow two time shots.
Spectators for Money Trail events are $15; teens ages 13-15 are $10; and children 12 and under are free.
We’ve had some incidents recently at the Friday night events and we want to stop the problems. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY. WE WILL INITIATE TRUNK CHECKS PRIOR TO ENTERING THE FACILITY.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES ARE PERMITTED ON MAPLE GROVE RACEWAY PROPERTY.
- NO UNDERAGE CHILDREN ARE PERMITTED IN THE STAGING LANES OF THE FACILITY.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE WITH THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN, NO CHILDREN WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE UNATTENDED IN THE FACILITY. PLEASE KEEP YOUR YOUNG ONES CLOSE DURING OUR EVENTS!
- CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO “PLAY” UNDER THE GRANDSTANDS, ESPECIALLY “UNATTENDED” CHILDREN.
- NO SKATEBOARDS PERMITTED ON PROPERTY.
- NO UNDER AGE RIDING OF PIT VEHICLES, MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR REST ROOM FACILITIES, WE’VE HAD PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE JAMMING UP TOILETS AND DESTROYING ITEMS IN THE BUILDING. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
If we all support the policies above we can keep Maple Grove Raceway, “Your Fast Track to Fun”!