Auto Locator Grudge Racing
2013 Maple Grove Raceway Grudge Racing guide
- Enter Maple Grove via Gate 4, Wally Parks Drive. You and your guests will be asked to sign a waiver and release form, once signed, you will proceed to the toll booth area where you will pay your entry fee of $20.00 street driven entry, $25 entries on a trailer, and your guests will pay their fee of $10.00 each. Kids 12 and under will be admitted free. You will receive a tech card and admission tickets. Keep the tickets in case of inclement weather, they are your rain check.
- Find your pit area location and complete the tech card. Remember to include your email address so we can send you email blasts in the future. Proceed to the tech area which is located past the quarter-mile finish line area.
- The tech inspector will do a simple safety inspection on your vehicle. Once completed the inspector will put the time of inspection on your run card.
- Proceed to the staging lanes. The tech inspector will have assigned you a staging lane number on your windshield. Please utilize this lane assignment all evening, unless instructed to do otherwise by a staging official. Also have your run card in a convenient location. For each run, a staging lane official will punch your run card. If you wish to grudge race one of your buddies, please inform the staging lane official and he will do his best to pair you up for a grudge race. AT ALL TIMES, PLEASE REMAIN WITH YOUR VEHICLE, DO NOT LEAVE IT UNATTENDED.
- Once you have your card punched the official will motion you to proceed to the starting line area. HAVE ALL YOUR SAFETY EQUIPMENT IN PLACE, including your seat or lap belts. Roll your windows up, after dark, turn on your parking lights.
- You may proceed to the burnout area to do a burnout or if you wish to not do a burnout, drive around the water area. Proceed to the starting line and turn on the pre stage light (top bulb) and then proceed forward until you turn on the stage bulb (second bulb). The tree will count down and you’re good to go. Do not remove any of your safety equipment until you have exited the track (to the left).
- Proceed to the time slip area located off the return road to pick up your time slip. Look it over and head back to your assigned lane to make another run. Time runs are from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. and the lanes close at 9:30 p.m.
- Most of all, have fun and tell your friends to bring their cars out too!
June 7/Ladies Night*
July 12/Ladies Night*
Aug. 2/Ladies Night*
*Ladies Nights — All women spectators (no racers) are admitted free!