Saturday’s Money Trail stopped by rain; season champions crowned
Despite three hours of hard work on the track that lasted into Saturday evening, the season finale of the Sunoco Race Fuels Money Trails E.T. Series was stopped in the middle of the first round of eliminations.
Because one round wasn’t completed for all classes (with the exception of Jr. Dragsters), the points coming into the day turned out to be the final standings.
The following racers have clinched points championships and will be recognized at the Money Trail Banquet scheduled for February 2014:
- Goldrush Trailers Super: Lanny Werley
- Ciccarone Racing Products Pro: Brock Moshier
- P.C. Richard & Son Street: Paul Werner
- Ray’s Yamaha Top Bike: Cory Stuebner
- Jr. Dragsters: Vincent Branca.