Additional Fun Ford car show winners
The Berks County Mustang Car Club had some more car show winners Sunday during Fun Ford Weekend.
It was a short list as everything that day was cut short because of rain.
- Best of Show: Bob Mess, ’73 Mach 1
- Best High School Car: Randy Glahn, ’00 Mustang
- Best Engine: Tom Mee, ’01 Mustang
- Best Paint: John Risola, ’98 Mustang GT
- Diamond in the Rough: Richard Balthaser, ’83 Capri RS
- MCA Award: Bill Colosimo, ’68 Shelby
- Berks County Car: Charlie Trexler, ’01 Roush.